Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas in Washington!

This year we spent Christmas up in Washington with my family! It was a long drive up, but we had so much fun once we got there. We again, ate lots of food, spent lots of time with the family just hanging out, and instead of guitar hero, we played lots of Rock Band! That was a blast and "The Kennedy's" were a big hit! (our band name)


Matt and I Christmas morning...he's getting the guitar ready for rock band!

Grandma and Grandpa with Kyson and his cool leapster! The kids are big fans of those.

Aizlyn got baby bottles for her babies for Christmas and she loves them! She kept trying to feed them to Kennedy, it was so cute.


Jacob is opening Kennedy's cabbage patch doll that walks with her!


Kyson and Landon got a new wagon from Grandma and Grandpa!

Matt and I got Paige and Ty little BYU beanies...Paige didn't like it so much, but Ty loved his!


Go BYU!





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yippeeeeee!!!!!You posted! I love it! I will do a header for you! I made it on Memory Mixer. Let me know!

Gina and Jon said...

So fun.. I'm jealous that you got to Kennewick. Also I am a huge fan of Rock band.. I think I have an addiction!