Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Just a few cute pics!

I just wanted to post a few pictures of Camryn lately...she's at such a fun stage right now and is constantly moving! She just has so much to get done...grab that piece of paper, put it in the mouth, open the book, throw the ball, crawl over to the chair, stand up, slide everything off the table, crawl to the tv, open the entertainment center, take out all the dvd's, eat all the magazines, you get the idea. She's so curious about everything, especially how it tastes! What a sweet but independent little soul we have! We love this girl!

This is what I wake up to on a good morning when she got enough sleep!



Just playin' with her favorite toy from Grandma!

Push up position!
Herkie!
Toe touch
She's just strong!

She's getting so close to walking!

13 comments:

Nicole and Scott said...

She is awfully cute! Your nursery looks really cute too!

The Young Family said...

She is so adorable! I love that pic where Blake is just watching her do her moves! Too Cute...it was good to see you guys the other night. Camryn is so fun, if you ever need a sitter you know where I live.I LOVE watching little girls since I am out numbered over here!

Melissa P said...

Camryn is a doll!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Those are some killer naked yoga positions!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

What a happy baby! She is so precious!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

She's growng so much! She's one adorable little girl!

I love the picture of her doing the splits! That will be a classic!

Tiffany said...

STOP IT!!!!!!! I need her asap!!!!!!! Seriously.... I am coming to get her!!!!!!! Give her loves from auntie Tiff!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Annette Rose said...

She is sooo stinkin cute! We miss you guys so much. I'm pretty sure she's gonna be a yoga instructor in the future. Those pics are too funny!

Nicole and Scott said...

Thanks and thank you for the cute bows...I love them!

Lauren said...

Hi Michelle - nice to finally meet you the other night at Sara's b-day party - hope you don't mind I found your blog. I'm loving all the pics of Camryn, what a sweet baby. Take care and hope to run into you again sometime soon

Leslie said...

I bet it's killing your mom to be so far away from her!

LeeAnn said...

I love this video. Camryn is so cute and so is Grandma! Also, glad to see there is no need for a restraining net over the crib. Maybe she takes after her mama!

The Mortons said...

She is getting so BIG!