Saturday, October 31, 2009

I might start posting more often...

So my excuse for not posting very often is that my old computer was SO slow and every time I got on to upload my most recent pictures, it would take too long and I'd run out of time! Well we have a new wonderful computer that is FAST and it only took like 4 seconds to upload everything! I no longer have that excuse so I might start posting more often! For now, here's a catch up of the last couple months...

We took a fun trip to St. George with Luke and Amy a couple weeks ago and finally went and hiked the crack! Last time we tried to do it I was 8 months pregnant and couldn't fit :)


What do you find when you don't watch Camryn for 3 seconds? She climbed into my mom's suitcase and dumped out all her pads :)
Outside the temple at Amber's beautiful wedding , of which I have no other pictures because I was chasing this monkey around all day!
I love this picture of my sweet girl!
Camryn LOVES to dance every time she hears music...check it out!

7 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Cutest little dancer ever!

The Mortons said...

Fun! Yeah. Hiking at 8 months prego doesn't work so well sometimes!

Tiffany said...

Shut up!!! I LOVE her!! What a cute dancer!!!! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

the Eggett's said...

So glad you got a new computer so now I can see more of what you guys are up to on the blog. Great dancing Camryn!

The Smyth Family said...

I cannot believe how big your little girl is getting! Holy cow!!!

Emily said...

I have to comment on Matt singing harmony in the background. What! Matt you can sing?

Michelle said...

Em...were't you at the Concert in the Commons??? It's his hidden talent that everyone now knows about!