Friday, February 11, 2011

Unbroken

My cute husband got me a book for Christmas that my mom already had, so I decided to take it back and browse Barnes and Noble for a good book for my trip to St. George. I saw this book and remembered that my brother in law Jed recommended it...and he only recommends GOOD books :) So I got it, read it, and LOVED it!!! If you're in need of a good book to read, go get this one! It's a true story about a WWII veteran who was an olympic runner before he was drafted. It truly is a story of survival, resilience, and redemption. AWESOME.

3 comments:

Kyra said...

i am so getting that.... and i love getting good "boy" books that both will read. maybe this will be a present for dad someday :) thanks for the recommend!

Gina and Jon said...

I just got this book.. can't wait to read it.

LeeAnn said...

Thanks for the great recommendation! I loved this book.