Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We're here...


The day has finally come...we've given in and decided to start this whole blogging thing before we turn 30. Yes, before the days of obligatory seasonal diagnostic tests usually resulting in long rides home in the car with the radio down and very little blinking. Oh the times we have to look forward to... :)
This is the most recent picture we have..snowboarding at Park City on the most beautiful day ever! We've been fortunate enough to make it up to the mountain 3 times so far this year, and I'm pulling for a couple more.
Hopefully with the idea of blogging on my mind, I'll get better at taking my camera with me, and actually remembering to take pictures! Stay tuned for the fun, funny, and maybe not so funny daily happenings of the Garrett family!


4 comments:

aSHleY said...

YEAH! I have been waiting for this day for so long. I am so happy to finally see a post. Welcome Garrett Family.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I'm oh so excited!!! I cant believe my eyes! Welcome to the bloggers club...I cant wait to keep tabs on whats new with you guys! Love ya hope to see you soon!
Sam and Cami

tylah said...

I can't believe Tap's sponsors agreed to this. He's gonna be all over the web now.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Marcel!!!