Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Tuesday was my 24th birthday!!! My sweet husband surprised me after work with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and the best new headphones that actually stay in my ears! We kicked off the night reminiscing at Buter Middle School (Matt's middle school) We were in the neighborhood and decided to take a little trip down memory lane! Try it sometime, its kinda fun...everything seems a lot smaller than you remember! Here we are doing pull-ups (in my case, attempting!) in the school gym.















After that, we celebrated by going out to dinner at Porcupine Grill with Luke and Amy, then going ice skating! It was so much fun, its been awhile since we've all been ice skating, so it was pretty entertaining. I took a good fall...too bad we don't have a picture of that one :) It was a great day, thanks to all of you who made it special and called me, and to all of you who sacrificed and missed my husbands presence at the basketball game! Thank you all for your friendship!
















2 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great day!!
Love
Cami

Tiffany said...

Yehaw Shell! You updated your blog! Cute pics too!Have you been on ours lately? I am glad you had a great b-day!