Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Year Pics...right on time!

Yesterday was Camryn's first birthday, she's one already!?!?! How does it go by so fast? I just kept thinking all day yesterday, "at this time we were going into the hospital" "at this time I was in labor" "at this time she was born" and now she laughs and runs around and eats real food. It's just crazy! Every time I tell someone she's one the first thing they say is "oh, it's time for another one!" Hmmm.....
Well, once again my amazing photographer SIL Tiffany took the cutest pictures of Camryn a few days ago! She has such a good eye for places to take pictures...she see's an old building that I would never look twice at and see's a good opportunity for amazing pics. Enjoy! I'll post her actual birthday pictures later...I don't have them with me :)












14 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

Those are beautiful pics! One of these days I'd love to learn photography! Hope youre all doing well!

Cherice said...

she is adorable! does hmmmm mean yes?! :) go for it. kids are fun.

Annette Rose said...

So stinkin cute! SHe is such a doll. It has been so fun having you guys here this week. I wish you lived here so we could hang out more often. Although, you are probably sick of us this week huh? I've loved it though! We will miss you when you leave!:(

The Young Family said...

I can't believe she's already one. That goes so fast. She is so cute and those pics turned out so dang cute. It IS time for another one from you guys... you need to catch up to us!

the Eggett's said...

oh wow! Those are stunning! Did you MIL do those? They look great. Camryn is so darling!

It was so good to see you last week!

Jinii said...

She is adorable. I can't believe she is one! To those people who tell me it is time for another one I just laugh but I guess it took me forever to have the first one!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Oh she's such a doll! I cannot believe she's already one!

Her little outfit is super cute too.

So, when are you having the next one...? Ha ha! ;)

Hopefully we'll see ya soon!

Melinda said...

i LOVE, love LOVE the first two. They capture her personality perfectly! I can't believe it has been a year... it seems like yesterday you told me you were expecting!

Kathryn e. said...

Oh she is so cute and Tiff did such a great job! It really does go by so fast...enjoy every moment.

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Darling!!!

Nick and Melanie Munns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

so cute i love the pictures! i can't believe she is a year old. that has gone by way too fast!!
little camryn is beautiful...love you guys!

Mrs. T said...

Tiff did those pics huh?? those are SOO Cute! she looks like a LITTLE girl here, not a BABY. :( Be prepared to cry... haha! she is soo cute- loved watching her last week!

The Mortons said...

I can't believe that she is 1! She is darling!