Thursday, September 10, 2009

Washington

This is my first attempt at her "cupcake" birthday cake...anyone think it looks more like a mushroom?! But it tasted sooo good!

The giant tomato that came out of my brothers garden!

Camryn had SO much fun playing with her cousins all week! She was always entertained, and it was so fun to watch her get to know them all better.
Camping at Porcupine Bay

Camryn's first tubing ride! She loved it, she was waving at everyone the whole time!

Matt and I planned to go camping with my family at one of my favorite camping places growing up called Porcupine Bay the beginning of August. Well...we forgot to check with his business partner on the dates, and his partner scheduled a trip for his whole family to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas! So the camping trip got the boot. Camryn and I still flew up and went, but the bees were so bad that everyone (including me) was ready to come home the night after we got there! Almost everyone got stung at least once. We spent another fun filled week up in Tri-Cities with my family, and we were there over Camryn's 1st birthday, so she got two parties! I got to go on a couple of bike rides with my mom and sister, running, swimming, ate lots of good food (of course!) and spent lots of QT with the fam. Thanks everyone for a great week!

2 comments:

Jennie and Spencer said...

The cake turned out really cute. It reminds me of the cupcake you painted at Color Me Mine two JAMMs ago. :)

Mrs. T said...

how fun! looks like u had fun camping-