Thursday, February 04, 2010

Caribbean Cruise 2010!!

Ok, I know I'm a month late in posting pics from our caribbean cruise in January, but every time I get on to finish this post there's just SO many pictures to go through and it overwhelms me! So, here's a few pics of the flowrider in Grand Turk and all the couples at dinner...if you want to see LOTS more pictures and read more about the cruise, go here! Thanks Cami, for taking the time to go through all the pics! (I hope you don't mind!) The only thing on here that's not on Cami's blog that you MUST watch is the video of Matt doing "chubby bunny" with some crazy drunk lady at the very bottom...hilarious!














We had such a wonderful time on the cruise with all of our wonderful friends...thanks for the great memories everyone!


0 comments: