Saturday, February 20, 2010

One HARD puzzle for one BIG announcement!

We went to our first doctor appointment today and saw our new little baby on an ultrasound! The little thing already had little arms and legs and was moving around like crazy! We're so excited to meet this new addition to our little family!

So I thought it would be fun to get these puzzles for our families to announce the pregnancy! I ordered them online and thought they would be really simple and easy to put together 10 piece puzzles or something. Little did I know they would be 100 piece giant puzzles that would be almost impossible to put together! Luckily, my cute mom is a puzzle lover and has to finish everything she starts, so she eventually got it put together after everyone had already guessed what it said :) We sent each of my family members in Washington a handful of puzzle pieces so they all had to get together to complete it, and we gave Matt's mom hers on her birthday as part of her present. Now...patience until we can find out if it's a boy or girl!



19 comments:

the Eggett's said...

What a cute way to announce! Congrats, I hope you are feeling well :) I also can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl.

So excited for you guys!

The Young Family said...

Yay! Congrats for you guys! Hope you are feeling good! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Congratulations! That is such great news. And, a fall baby, Ashley was born in the fall and I loved it, because they are crawling by spring and ready to be outside by summer. Good luck with everything!

Sarah said...

how exciting!!! CONGRATS!!! cute puzzle too!

Erin Spenc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Spenc said...

I can't believe I just talked to you today and still hadn't checked your blog. I wish I had known! Congratulations! This is so exciting!
Leah's birthday is the 18th of Sept. Maybe we'll have a double party again next year. haha.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

woo hoo! Can't wait...so excited for you guys!

My bets are on a boy. It seems to be in the water lately!

Cherice said...

Horray! So excited. Camryn might hate it at first, but then will be loving that she is a big sis :)
cute way of announcing it

Sarah said...

So excited for you guys!!

Erica said...

That's adorable!! Congratulations!!

Brittney said...

Oh yay! Congratulations!

The Mortons said...

wow! congratulation. im so excited for you guys!!!!

Jared and Reini said...

What a cute puzzle! Congratulations! How exciting! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl!

Lauren said...

oh hooray! hope you're feeling well - such excitinig news!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Congrats!! That is the best news!! I hated waiting to know the gender. I hope everything goes smooth for you. :-)

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

congratulations! so excited for you!

Nicole and Scott said...

So cute and Congrats! I did not know, but I am very excited for you!

Carrie Woolley said...

Congratulations, guys! That is awesome. Cute way to announce, too!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Congrats Michelle. We're very excited for you guys! And Happy Belated B-Day! Xo.