Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blake & Camryn!

Blake and Camryn got to meet for the first time last Saturday!










They're almost exactly 5 weeks apart...but you probably can't tell by looking at them right?! They look more like 3 months apart :)









Blake is an absolute doll...she is so tiny compared to Camryn, I felt like I was holding a feather! She only weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz.! Camryn was never that size...that I got to see :)





Check out the difference in the size of their feet!! Holy cow!





We're so excited for Luke and Amy to have their new little angel and Camryn's new buddy!




2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Camryn is so cute! That is the cutest picture of her smiling at you! I can't believe it has been 6 weeks! You look great, can't even tell you had a baby!

Mrs. T said...

her smile is priceless... i need to see her smile for myself!! Carson n Ry have ear infections- ill let u know when they r better. kiss her for me!