Thursday, September 11, 2008

One Month Old!

I know I probably sound like such a typical new mom, but this is already going by so fast! Camryn is already one month old today, and we're just loving every minute of being parents...except for the ones is the middle of the night when she's screaming :) Ok, we still love those minutes too, because it means we have a healthy, usually happy, baby girl! Not much has changed since she was a week old, she still loves her swing the most, likes to be outside, and to be in the car. She weighs about 10 lbs. 4 oz. today, according to my scale holding her, then not holding her..don't know how accurate is really is! She is smiling a little more, and is waking up more during the day, which is so fun. We love this girl SO much, and are so lucky to have her in our home as part of our family! Enjoy the pics and the video of her!



11 comments:

JenBrown said...

Oh my gosh Michelle! Camryn is so beautiful! Congratulations to the both of you! You guys make an adorable family. It sounds like life has been going pretty well for you...so happy for you. Isn't motherhood the best! Lots of long nights and diapers galore but it's all so worth it isn't it?

Great job on sticking to the natural birthing...the hypno birthing I think is the way to do it. We ended up having a C section because he was breech and we tried everything to get him to flip but he was stuck up there and his head was so long and big because of it that he couldn't move positions.

Anyway, I just chatted with Annette and she said you guys were doing great but I wanted to check out your site and see the pics of your little one. I'm not as hip as you guys are yet. I haven't put one of these together...I need to get with the program!

Congratulations again on your newest addition...she is absolutely adorable!

Tiffany said...

What a sweetie!!!! Her outfit is the cutest!!! I wish I could hold her! Love her for me please!!!

The Hardy Family said...

I cant' believe it has already been a month! She is so darling!

Jinii said...

She is so cute and so big! It does go by so fast. We need to get the 2 girls together!

McCall said...

She kind of looks like Kevin and Lucy to me!

Michelle said...

McCall...sometimes I think that too! There's something about her eyes that totally remind me of their kids...especially little Will cuz he's just a couple months older!

Brittney said...

She is so darling!!! John is already 3 weeks old today and I can't believe it! Time really does fly!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! And she's such a good baby too! We still need to do this girls movie night soon! I'm down for whenever!

BTW-I had a dream about YOU and Matt last night! We were all in a cave and....thats all I really rememger...kinda weird! :)

Mrs. T said...

i wanna see her sooo bad!! we must get together Shell! Camryn is so beautiful! :)

Leslie said...

I sure enjoyed seeing you at your shower. I wish you lived closer to we could get together more often. Camryn is beautiful and I just know you are the best mom ever.

Mrs. T said...

it was so fun to see u the other day, Camryn needs to be awake! this is like the 2nd time she has been asleep!! haha-she is beautiful. we need to get together more often- i need it. :) love ya! u look beautiful shell- congrats