Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Favorite 4's!

4 jobs I've had: 1) Hot Dog on a Stick! 2) California Pizza Kitchen 3)Paychex 4) Granite DM
4 movies I can watch over and over again: 1)How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days 2) Wedding Planner 3) The Holiday 4) Wedding Crashers
4 places I've lived: 1) Kennewick, WA 2) Salt Lake City, UT 3) Holladay, UT 4) Farmington, UT
4 favorite TV shows: 1) Grey's Anatomy 2) The Office 3) Lost 4)The Apprentice
4 places I've been: 1) North Shore, Hawaii 2) Costa Rica 3) Maui, Hawaii 4) Canada
4 favorite foods: 1) Cafe Rio chicken salad 2) costa rica mango's 3) pineapple 4) chocolate n' peanut butter anything :)
4 websites I visit daily: 1) my blog 2) gmail 3) my bank accounts 4) citydeals.com (check it out, its amazing!)
4 places I'd rather be: 1) at the beach 2) in the mountains 3) at the lake wakeboarding 4) in my bed with my hubby
4 blog buddies I want to tag: 1) Ashley Poole 2) Tiffany Parrish 3) Cami Hickcox
4) Sarah Sorenson

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I absolutely love that you worked at hotdog on a stick!!

Kyra said...

Michelle- I had no clue you were such a runner! I would love to run with you someday- too bad i am much slower than you and we live so far away! Love you cuz!