Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vegas Baby!

Matt and I met Sam and Cami in Vegas on their way up from California at the beginning of June! It was such a fun, relaxing weekend. We stayed at the MGM Grand which was so nice and had a super nice pool. On Thursday night we got there late and didn't do too much, but Friday was the John Mayer concert, which was SO fun! It was a weekend of American Idols...Cami saw Phil Stacey at the MGM pool...then Blake Lewis and Chris Richards were at the concert. It seems like there was one more, but I can't remember who it was :) Saturday night we went and saw Ocean's 13...then walked out right onto the strip, it was pretty cool! It was such a fun weekend and we're SO happy Sam and Cami have one again joined us all back in Utah!



John Mayer rockin' out!







Matt and I up on one of the bridges



just chillin' at the MGM!





Cami and I did some great shopping while we were there, of course!






2 comments:

aSHleY said...

Wish we could have been there, it looks like a fun weekend. I am looking forward to the JAMM and some girl time.

Tiffany said...

I miss Vegas:(