Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!

Saturday, 7.7.07 was mine and Matt's one year anniversary! We had such a fun day celebrating.

We started off the day with lunch at Joe's Crab Shack, then headed to the Jordan River Temple.
Next stop was Baskin Robbins for an amazing peanut butter treat for me, and an oreo shake for Matt Last but not least was Transformers!! I was not very excited to see it, but Matt talked me into it, and I was actually very entertained! It was so fun to just spend a whole day together talking about what we were doing last year at this time and remembering the most amazing day of our lives. This last year has been amazing, thanks to my wonderful husband! He is truly my best friend, he makes me laugh everyday, and I am so grateful for Matt. I love you babe!












2 comments:

aSHleY said...

Happy 1 year Anni! I can't believe it has been a year already. What a fun way to spend the day.

Tiffany said...

We love you guys! I love being married!