Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wasatch Back Relay Race

A couple weeks ago I ran the Wasatch Back Relay race with a team that just got thrown together the week before the race...and we ended up finishing 22nd out of 300 teams! I think everyone that runs should do this race next year, it was SO much fun! You ride in a car along the whole course...which is Logan to Park City...just taking care of whoever is running on your team, giving them water, cold rags, gatorade, whatever they need. The total distance is 176 miles, but it is BEAUTIFUL!




We snuck into a pool between our first and second legs to cool off and clean off! It felt so good, just what we all needed to get ready for the next leg.




4 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

I totally will do this with you next year, that looks like so much fun. I have been running more then usual right now but I think you should give me some tips!!

aSHleY said...

Looking good Shell! How long was each of your legs?

agirlnamedgay said...

So you're killing me, michelle! Gina and I are in the same ward while she's down here for the summer! my sister in laws have both done this race and said it was SO much fun!! i think it sounds awesome!

Sarah said...

I am so impressed! I bet it was really rewarding. Good job!